Thursday, October 17, 2013

- - Hi, it's Lovely to Meet You! - -


Welcome to my blog!

I am going to be filling these pages with posts about fashion. I hope you enjoy and are able to get inspiration/useful information from here. I do have a main blog - Dainty Tea Cups, but I use it for the general things I'm interested in. For a while now I have wanted to create a blog that is focused mainly on fashion.. Here's hoping that it goes well!

(Edit: January 8th, 2014) 
It has now been almost 3 months since my blog came into existance and it has definitely been interesting to see what direction it has taken. Although I initially hoped to focus on fashion in this blog, I have ended up focusing on subscription boxes. I can only barely remember how I came to find out about subscription sampling services, which seems funny because it's only about two and a half months ago that I discovered them. So far I am loving where this blog is going and I am excited to continue with product/box reviews/swatches. I thank you all for taking your time to read my posts and for letting me know your thoughts through the comments.

 Thank you for joining me on this journey! 
 -Anastasia~

No comments:

Post a Comment