Sunday, November 03, 2013

- - Club Monaco | November 2013 Collection - -



I just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone :)

These days I'm running back and forth between my two jobs with only a few hours in between for rest. So it's definitely been a hectic last few days. On top of everything, the weather has been kind of rainy and gloomy lately. In any case, I hope you are all healthy and doing well!

I wanted to talk about the November Collection that Club Monaco has recently released...

This collection features a unique floral print.


Men's November Arrivals
Women's November Arrivals





















 



Some of my favourite pieces from this collection:




This loose-fitting sweater features a tied up bow at the back. Available colours: grey (pink bow), cream (black bow), & black (cream bow) .

2) Hayley Necklace ($79.50)

I've always been into elegant statement necklaces, so this one definitely caught my eye.


This scarf has the flower print that I mentioned earlier. I'm absolutely in love with the print! This scarf is quite large, so you can use it in a lot of ways - it's great even as a shawl.


Next to the silk scarf, this has been my utmost favourite piece from this collection. This skirt is a blend of cotton and silk. It flares out and it's absolutely lovely on. The only problem with this skirt (as with several printed pieces from this collection) is that the flower print is not consistent. Since these clothes aren't hand-crafted (they would be even more expensive if they were), there isn't really a way in the manufacturing process to make sure that the print has the same placement for all the skirts. On the one hand, this makes each piece unique. On the other hand though, the placement of the print can affect everything from what tops you can pair with it, to the kind of effect and beauty it will have.

5) Colleen Jacket ($269.50)

There's no denying it - this jacket is expensive. However, this is a well-made item that is definitely an investment. This jacket didn't make much of an impression on me until I actually put it on. When I did, it really blew me away. The fit is great and it's a really comfortable jacket. I didn't have a problem with the sleeves being too tight -- a problem that seems to be common with many jackets this season. My favourite feature of this jacket are the gold buttons. While they may not look like much, when you look at them closely, the brand of the company is engraved into them.

That's it for now. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment