Tuesday, December 10, 2013

- - 12 Days of Julep - -

Last Day of Deals:
Sunday, December 15, 2013

Hello again :)

I'm not sure if anyone has been following this, but for the past 7 days Julep has been having a unique promotion/deal every day. I've been a bit busy in the last week, so I haven't really had a chance to sit down and talk about this, but I'll start today and I'll be updating this post every day for 5 remaining days.

Click "read more" to see the previous deals Julep has had...

 - - Day 1 - -

- - Day 2 - -

- - Day 3 - -

- - Day 4 - -

- - Day 5 - -

- - Day 6 - -

- - Day 7 - -

- - Day 8 - -

- - Day 9 - -

- - Day 10 - -

- - Day 11 - -

- - Final Day (Day 12) - -

There were definitely some good deals in the past 12 days. Did anyone get anything?
Thank you for reading!~

No comments:

Post a Comment