Friday, January 03, 2014

- - Welcoming in 2014 - -

Hi everyone! Happy New Year!

I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas and a joyful New Year's eve. I just want to take a moment to wish everyone a wonderful year full of adventure, love, success, happiness - - and quite possibly subscription boxes!

I am definitely looking forward to this year. The past few years haven't been the most successful for me in a few aspects of my life, but I am hopeful that 2014 will bring a change to that. I have always found the turn of a new year refreshing in the sense that you are able to gain a fresh start no matter what situation you are in. I think what's important to remember there is that a fresh start can be found in more places than solely on a January 1st. I forget this sometimes.

This year I decided to not write down my New Year's resolutions because (like most people) I seem to break them as the year goes by. So to not be completely overtaken by guilt, I am keeping my resolutions to myself and having them act as a general guide to the direction that I want to go in this year and, presumably, for the rest of my life. We will see how this goes.

I am really excited to start this year because although I began writing this blog in October, this will be the first full year of subscriptions that I and my blog will experience (provided that nothing changes). I am certainly looking forward to experimenting with different kinds of products this year and also experimenting with a new kind of medium (keep your eyes peeled for a video review sometime soon!). In addition to this, I have a new subscription box to share with you that is unlike the boxes I have been reviewing thus far.

Anyways, I hope you all have a lovely year and I look forward to seeing you in the coming posts!

Thank you for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment