Monday, July 11, 2016

- - ModCloth | Stylish Surprise Shoes Review x 2 | April 2016 - -


Hello! 😊

This post has been in my draft folder forever, so today I'm going to stop dragging things on and just publish it. I'll keep things short and sweet!

A couple of months ago ModCloth - my one and only online destination for indie fashion, accessories, home decor, and miscellaneous goodies - released another one of their famous "Stylish Surprises." A Stylish Surprise is a chance to pick up a mystery item for $5 - $20 (US). There are a number of categories you can choose an item from (typically: accessories, dresses, shoes, and apparel). As the item is a surprise you don't know what you're getting until the package is at your doorstep - this is both exciting and scary!

I've had my fair share of stylish surprises (check out my most recent reviews: March 2014 & April 2015). Now I know only to take chances on the "Shoe" category, and that's exactly what I did this time around. Since the Stylish Surprise came at a time around my birthday and you know, I love surprises, I decided to place two orders - both of which I'm going to show you right now. 😊



{Shoe} Stylish Surprise #1
  

Alright, now they don't look like much, but these boots couldn't have come at a better time! In April it was still fairly cold in Toronto, so I was wearing these out right from the moment I got them. Believe me, I got my money's worth and more out of these boots! The fit is slightly big, but totally manageable. Bonus points all around for these coming in black!

{Shoe} Stylish Surprise #2
   


These open-toe heels are so beautiful! Unfortunately they are also totally out of my comfort zone! Because of this I'll probably keep the box around in the basement until I get used to them - or until I become comfortable with showing my feet in public - whichever comes first.

---------------------------------------------------------------

See? Told you I'd keep things short and sweet today!

Thank you for reading! 💕 

No comments:

Post a Comment