Friday, September 30, 2016

- - ModCloth | Stylish Surprise Shoes Review | August 2016 - -


So it turns out that this year I got to participate in not one but TWO ModCloth Stylish Surprises! The last Stylish Surprise was back in April and the latest one was last month.

A Stylish Surprise is a chance to get some sort of mystery item from ModCloth, which is (in my opinion) the best place for indie fashion, accessories, home decor, and miscellaneous goodies. There are a number of S.S. categories you can choose from (accessories, dresses, shoes, apparel) and they range from $5 - $20 (USD). As the item is a surprise, you don't know what you're getting until the package is at your doorstep!

I usually try stick to the "shoes" category and today I wanted to briefly show you guys what I received a few weeks back. Check out the photos after the jump!



What a wonderful design for a shoe box! It really makes you feel like you're getting a special item.

...and my special item was - fancy slippers! Haha!

There are pretty whimsical, comfortable, and definitely not something that I would pick out for myself, but this is a good thing - it allows me to get out of my comfort zone. I'm still not entirely used to open-toe shoes (and it's almost winter-time anyways), so these will probably stay in the closet for a little while.
 
Love the details!




Not sure if you should get a Stylish Surprise next time ModCloth has one? Check out my other reviews to get a better sense of what kinds of items you might get:




---------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! 💕 

No comments:

Post a Comment