Thursday, October 27, 2016

- - Adore Me | Autumn Palette Challenge - -


When the leaves start changing colours you know that Autumn has officially arrived.

To go along with the feel of the season, I recently got some encouragement from Adore Me, a lovely one-stop shop for everything lingerie, to talk about a Fall beauty trend that I'm rocking this year. I love trying out new products, yet I'm actually pretty minimalist when it comes to daily makeup. I do experiment from time to time (even if it's in the comfort of my own home), so if I had to choose one trend for Autumn 2016, I would have to say that it's a metallic lip - especially a red metallic lip.

To find more inspiration I looked through Adore Me's bras and panties page. It was tough finding a favourite set because they have so many! The one set that spoke out to me though was Zariah. It's a classic and understated bralette & panty set:

Adore Me - Zariah

I can see myself wearing this set with my metallic red lip and an outfit like this:


Simple, casual, and classic with a slight pop of colour.

Check out Adore Me if you get the chance - they have beautiful sets for everyone! You can also follow them on Pinterest to get inspired. :) 


What is your go-to beauty trend this Fall?

Thank you for reading! 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment